Introduction to TensorFlow Fundamentals
This is the first lab in the Machine Learning with TensorFlow series. The primary focus of this lab is to help you understand the fundamental components of TensorFlow.
- Creating scalars, vectors, matrices, and tensors
- Inspecting different attributes of a tensor.
- Performing basic operations on tensors.
- Learn to index and slice tensors.
- Reshaping and manipulating tensors.
To get the most out of this series:
- you should know how to write code, ideally have some experience programming in Python.
- have a decent understanding of variables, linear equations, matrices, calculus, and statistics.
- don't just stick to the examples and code I've provided, play around and break things - that's the best way to learn.
In order to try out the code snippets or complete to-do tasks mentioned in each section, you can use Google Colaboratory notebook. Colab is basically Google's implementation of Jupyter Notebooks where you can run your code.
You can learn more about working with Colabs by following this notebook.